Subject: [Leica] collateral damage
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 17:38:05 +0000

You'll just have to relocate the server to Mar-a-Lago.

Seriously, well done, Brian, on fighting the good fight. This is going
to be a dirty war, and may be a protracted one carried out in our homes
and pockets.
My tech son tells me to not to browse the web using my old unupdatable
iPhone 5S, and get a new phone.

Douglas