Subject: [Leica] IMG: some basketball photos
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 20:04:30 -0800

University of Hawai?i came to Davis to play the Aggies.

Here are some shots:

https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Sports/Basketball/Mens-Basketball/UC-Davis/2021-2022-UC-Davis-mens-basketball/Hawaii-at-UC-Davis-men/

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Sports/Basketball/Mens-Basketball/UC-Davis/2021-2022-UC-Davis-mens-basketball/Hawaii-at-UC-Davis-men/>

All with Fuji X-T3 @ ISO 6400. We have court-side seats so have a good view.

I?ve been shooting mostly with monochrome JPEG files but about half-way
through the sequence I shifted to RAW+JPEG using the ACROS rendering for the
the JPEG. I chose to use the RAW file and then transform to monochrome for
display. I don?t think color adds a lot.

Comments/critique most welcome. Wish Ted were here - he always had useful
and insightful thoughts.

Adam

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: some basketball photos)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] IMG: some basketball photos)