Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/2/2022: a failed attempt at panning
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 18:28:59 +0100

Sometimes people say ?sharpness is bourgeois concept?. Most of the time, it
is just an excuse for a poorly executed photograph. But sometimes one gets
luck. So it was for me on Friday afternoon, when I was in Tibi to get some
photos of the Vuelta a la Comunidad Valenciana bicycle race. I took quite a
few pictures, 10 of which I showed in this gallery
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Volta-a-la-Comunitat-Valenciana-2022/> earlier
today. Most are sharper than the one I chose for my daily pic, but this is
the one that I myself like best, despite the obvious unsharpness. I tried
panning the camera, and while my attempt ultimately failed, I find that the
image is quite dynamic and conveys the speed and the effort of a hard stage
in the mountains:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-swgqMmp/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-swgqMmp/A>

Cheers,