Subject: [Leica] Broken Water Pipe
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 21:25:02 -0800

We were eating dinner and heard a pop.? Looked outside but did not see
anything.? Went to do the dishes and we had no water. Water line broke
between the main and the meter, under our tree. So, this is the
excitement for the evening.? It is not too cold out yet.? 36 degrees and
not windy, but lots of water.

A few photos, of course, with the Q2

Start here and the rest of the photos in the folder.? View large.? The
Q2 can take it even at ISO 3200

Broken Water Line-1010379 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/wm/Broken+Water+Line-1010379.jpg.html>

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Broken Water Pipe)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Broken Water Pipe)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Broken Water Pipe)