Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Puerto Rico
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 07:45:58 +0100

This is the first weekly blog of my 21st year posting these. We spent the
first week of 2022 visiting my wife?s family in Puerto Rico, and all the
photos are from there, many of them involving members of that family, some
good food and some nice weather?perhaps a good antidote for those of you
shivering on the East Coast of the USA right now. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3517

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu