Subject: [Leica] Seeking good inkjet (Mac friendly) that prints 5 x 7 and 4 x 6
From: papatorry46 at gmail.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:41:45 -0500

Mark,
I bought a Canon MG7120 Wireless printer ages ago at Sam?s Club.
The printer has been plugged in continuously since new.
The printer handles letter size paper, double sided, B&W or color,
Wirelessly from an I Mac and two iPhones.
It also prints 4x5 and 5x7 photos wirelessly from the same 3 sources as
above.
After fussing and cussing a variety of EXPENSIVE EPSON printers with
constantly clogged heads, the Little Canon has been flawless!
Cheers!
Wayne

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 5:32 PM Mark Kronquist via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>