Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2021: a visit to my son's employer and a walk on the Highline
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 07:47:27 -0600

The art installation of the predator drone is a intriguing and thus
successful bit of art.  Is it an expression of the surveillance state or is
it an expression of power: a hellfire missile is targeting you.

I am very happy for you, with parts of your family spread out you have been
able to visit most in person.