Subject: [Leica] A few shots from a morning along the Merced River in Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 15:24:16 -0800

Nice series.? Wishing I were there.? It is always nice independent of
water flow.? Gives different opportunities. Sometimes the water has been
flowing so much it did not make for good photos especially in bright sun.

We were going to go for Christmas like we usually do, but the motel we
stay at in El Portal jacked up their price for the week more than double
so we decided not to go.? Too bad as with the storms coming in there
could be a nice amount of snow.? Last two Christmas trips there was
basically none and boring blue skies. Maybe we will hit it on the way
home from SoCal in January when the prices go back down.

What made you get the SL2-S vs the SL2?? With the 47MP you could easily
crop from the 70 to 90 and still have a very large file.? I am finding
the Q2 with its sharp lens crops nicely even to 12MP with some really
nice images than look quite large.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson