Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: eating and cycling
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 15:29:07 +0100

The last week of November means Thanksgiving, and as we do every year, we
invited our local friends for a feast of turkey, pecan pie and other exotic
American foods. And the next day was the last Friday of November, so we did
our usual thing at the office. And at the weekend we had paella with
friends. In-between all this eating and drinking I also worked (not
photogenic) and cycled (quite photogenic). It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3468

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu