Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 18:22:33 +0530

Well said.

A lot depends on a point of view. Churchill, for example, is a hero to the
West, especially to European Jews, and rightly so, but he won the war by
diverting a harvest in 1943 from India to feed his troops and quite
deliberately causing a famine here in India which claimed 2-3 million
lives, so for us, he is racist scum from the gutter.

Cheers
Jayanand