Subject: [Leica] Any SL2-S owners out there? I have a couple of questions
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:13:00 -0800

The questions probably also apply to the SL2.

I?m having difficulty using the Drive Mode in Serial exposure Continuous -
Very High Speed

My experience: the camera doesn?t begin recording images when I depress the
shutter button but waits some period of time before beginning to take it?s
images. I?ve shifted to only saving JPEG images but the behavior doesn?t
change. Is this the way it normally works? Makes it useless for shooting
action sequences.

I?m really having difficulty geotaging my photos using the Fotos app on my
iPhone. The whole connection process seems ungainly. I have no interest in
triggering the camera remotely but I do wish to have the GPS coordingates
written into the EXIF data. Because I?ve been using Capture One this is
extremely important since C1 seems to feel EXIF data, even when augmented by
an external program, is inviolate and not to be changed. Lightroom does this
just fine.

Otherwise I am greatly enjoying the camera. It makes sense in a very Leica
way. I have to say the video options boggle my mind and make me feel really
REALLY old.

Thanks, anyone, for your help.

Best

Adam Bridge