Subject: [Leica] M1 Mac Mini, Anyone?
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:41:57 -0500

Unfortunately, the answer is No. I had hoped to do the same with my 5K
Retina 27? iMac when I got my new 14? MacBook Pro with the M1 Max chip,
figuring that machine?s capable enough that I?d be able to do without
multiple computers if I could still have my iMacs? displays. But Target
Mode, as it?s called, isn?t built into current Macs, either as the primary
machine or as the target.

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] M1 Mac Mini, Anyone?)