Subject: [Leica] Jim Nichols is gone
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:53:06 -0500

I?m very sad to read this, as I am sure is every other LUGger. I share his
interest in aviation and aircraft, and always enjoyed his photos from the
airfields. He had been an engineer at the Arnold Air Development Center in
Tullahoma, which my AFROTC summer camp squadron visited in the summer of
?67. It always amused me to think that he might have been one of the workers
there who gave us a talk about his area of the engineering center.

Here?s a link
<https://www.kilgorefuneralhometullahoma.com/obituary/james-nichols> to his
obit, in which his photography is prominently noted. It also offers a link
to sending remembrances of Jim.

?howard