Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 06:00:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  As I said last week we took the train from Seattle to
Sacramento earlier this year.  There must be something about capital cities
for public art.  We will see several weeks of this quite wonderful art in
Sacramento.  About two blocks west of the California capital we find this
faux window:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/painted+stained+glass.jpg.html

North of the capital maybe two blocks was this wall:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/bear+and+bees.jpg.html

Moving east a few blocks we find this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/health+happens.jpg.html

This was in a hotels concierge circle just east of the capital:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/bee+and+poppies.jpg.html

Somewhere north of the capital is this utility box:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Sacramento+GrecoRoman+boxart.jpg.html

Northwest of the capital paralleling the river is this wall:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/blue+hair+and+pandas.jpg.html

Next week we get to some more experimental works.

All the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com