Subject: [Leica] Victoria Park Plaza #1
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:06:40 -0500

Very stark.  I don't usually comment on artistic decisions so let's use
this as feedback.  The little bit of tree peeking above the treeline is
distracting to me: life in the stark despair of the scene.  Interestingly I
find the vegetation growing in the parking lot to add immensely to the
scene.

All that in full recognition that much of this series is documentation work
of  vanishing small midwest towns as they adapt/disappear.