Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/10/2021: fun on 2 wheels
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:03:26 +0100

Nice bit of aviating caught there, Nathan.

Pity about the spoke, but easy enough to fix yourself if you have the
inclination.
Remember, we spoke about your 20 spoke wheels on your road bike, but I
presume you have 28 spoke wheels on your mountain bike as otherwise your
wheel would have gone out of true very quickly, and left you with a long
walk back...

Douglas