Subject: [Leica] OT : One for Nathan, Douglas and Chris T
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 01:03:33 +0100

I remember that clip, Philippe.
We used to get BBC over here in Dublin (still do, but all is cable now)
and Mr Tabb featured on one of those magazine programmes that was shown
around 7pm that always had an eccentric piece.
I was around 20 at the time and I think all we had was three channels -
maybe four. Now I can't count the number - all mostly showing rubbish.

While I do ride a bike daily, I creased myself a few weeks ago by
falling off it.

A pity it wasn't the size of Mr Tabb's...

Douglas