Subject: [Leica] Questions about using NAS with LR
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 07:00:06 +0200

Thanks for the very clear explanation, Brian. I have a simpler question. Now
that I am beginning to travel more again, I want to work on photos when on
the road. What I usually do is to create a dedicated small LR catalog on my
laptop for the photos I do during the trip. When I come home, I connect the
portable disc to my desktop computer and use the ?import from another
catalog? command in LR to get the travel photos into my normal LR catalog.

Could I instead synch the main LR catalog to a portable drive, add to it and
work on it during the trip, and then synch back to the main catalog when I
return?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman