Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/10/2021: artist and art
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 07:22:45 +0200

We are planning an art exhibition at the office in November, with about 20
people participating with paintings, sculptures and photographs. Yesterday
Eri asked me to take pictures of the paintings she is going to show for the
web site and brochure that we are planning. I happily obliged, and also took
a few of her with her paintings. This one is very popular on FB since I
posted it last night, so I share it here as well:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-B6N5jcg/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-B6N5jcg/A>

Cheers,
Nathan