Subject: [Leica] WTB Gitzo tripod for parts
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 11:17:20 -0700

I fell on my tripod and that impact cracked one of the legs.? I am
looking for any Gitzo Tripod, Model GT2540L that someone might have that
is for sale.? I am going to cannibalize it for what I need.? Condition
is unimportant.

yes, I know that I can get parts and or full service from Gitzo, but
this repair is not hard to do and given they want about 30% of the price
of a complete, new tripod, I am trying to save some money.....

--
Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com