Subject: [Leica] Featured in the "The Eye of Photography"
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 18:58:53 +0100

LLuis,

I am *so* pleased for you! As you know I have got L'Oeil daily for many
years and I was blown away when I saw you were featured. It now
meansmeans that now I will have to pay up for a subscription so that I
can see that rest of your shots ;-)

Absolutely brilliant! It raises L'Oeil's standard terrifically :-) and
given that Ronis, HCB, Capa, Riboud and all the others grace its pages
from time to time your are in pretty good company.

They are great shots too, BTW!

Meilleurs voeux du Luberon,

Peter