Subject: [Leica] Goodbye Pi
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:01:56 -0700

So sorry for your loss.? He was indeed beautiful and no doubt you will
have fond memories of him forever.? We do of the two cats we have had
over the years.? Our first cat, part Siamese, would love to howl in the
middle of a room or down a hallway.? He would follow me to school on
weekends (a few blocks) and loved to howl in the empty hallways.? Great
resonance.

Thanks for the photos over the years.

Aram

--