Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the SL2?
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 10:16:25 -0700

I've now owned an SL for 3 years, and SL2 for a little over 2 years.

I find the camera to be well balanced, with both VE 24-90 and both 50mm
lenses. I put a RRS baseplate, and use a Leica S2 wrist strap (16004) for
extra security. I use a Magpul strap that attaches to the bottom of the RRS
baseplate.

Many other cameras purport to be an ergonomic design, but I usually find
that these cameras fit other people's hands better. I find SL2 slightly
easier to grip than SL.

The only complaint I have is the angle of the shutter button. I wish it
faced more forward, like the S cameras.