Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: mostly Poland
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:47:03 -0500

On Mon, 6 Sep 2021 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>Having finally overcome my computer issues and the backlog of images
(well, the latter is a bit optimistic), I am not able to post my weekly
blog for the second week of August, >spent mostly in the city of my birth,
Wroclaw in SW Poland. Every time I go there, I like it more and more. And
on this trip I had my daughter with me, and I also scored an extra >Covid
vaccine. What more can one want these days? It?s all here:

>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3353
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3353> <
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3353>

>As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

>Nathan
======================================================================================================================================
Your tour is a great treat once again.  I like seeing places I won't get
to, and I'm of Polish descent on both sides of my family, so that adds
extra interest.  The family name was originally Roszak.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978