Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shreds of Concrete
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 16:47:46 +0100

Intriguing, Alan. It's not concrete, but I'll level with you.? It's
rather the layer of self levelling latex compound that was put on top of
the concrete floor.
They might be relaying the floor because of subsidence or some other
problem.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Shreds of Concrete)