Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back to Normal
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 17:22:37 -0500

Compared to New Orleans and the Northeastern US, we had it lucky in our
encounter with Ida.? Today, everything seems back to normal, with
streets dry and clear, lawn maintenance guys mowing yards, and shade
trees making the heat more bearable.? I seldom use wide angle lenses,
but this 35/3.5 Summaron LTM lens just came back from a CLA and I wanted
to see how it behaved, so I pointed the camera across the street and
took a couple of shots.? No, not on a Leica IIIf, but on my Fuji X-T2
and a couple of adapters.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210902-DSCF2670-Enhanced.JPG.html

As I watch the continuing TV feeds, I wish that a lot of other areas
were as lucky as we were!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA