Subject: [Leica] Pre-war 111a
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 20:25:39 -0700

The current ebay prices for a iiia range from $200 to $450. A dealer will
offer you between 1/2 to 1/3 that.  About $100 to $200.
A calibration (cla) will cost $200, if needed.
You have said looks are average.
The lens is in the $300-500 range, if clear and average condition.
The Canon lens is not defined, some are quite valuable. Others not so much.

The cost to sell on ebay is about 14%.

Selling on ebay, with $300 for the body and $400 for the lens, minus fees
of $100 will net $600. If you are lucky.

The dealer will offer in the $350 range. Maybe less.

Good luck.