Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rose of Sharon Visitors
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 13:17:40 -0700

Does not look like any leafcutter bee I have ever collected, but i will?
look a bit further.? You attract some good stuff to your garden.

Did you see the underside of the abdomen?? Leafcutters, at least those
that I know, carry the pollen on the underside of their abdomen.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher