Subject: [Leica] Iceland
From: jhandsfield at att.net (James Handsfield)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:24:11 -0400

Thanks, Douglas, although we weren?t out that early (except a few), but we
were often out late,  The sunset photo was taken at 8:05 PM and I still had
time to get back to basecamp (?one mile over the lava field) in time to
catch the sunset on the mountains later in the evening.  Got back to the
hotel a little before midnight.

What you can?t tell about the organ is that there was a recital being
performed.  It?s a magnificent instrument.

Jim Handsfield