Subject: [Leica] Hard at work
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 11:44:13 -0700

Well, at lest my students are. ? They are done with the lab work and now
are hard at work making their poster and their 10 min presentation to be
given via Zoom to the other independent study groups who will all be
presenting their work.

YVCC Campus-1000529 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sp/YVCC+Campus-1000529.jpg.html>

While my help was not needed I wandered around campus taking a few Q2
shots.? I am a sucker for shadows, so here are a few muted a bit by the
smoke from a nearby fire.

YVCC Campus-1000528 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sp/YVCC+Campus-1000528.jpg.html>

YVCC Campus-1000521 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sp/YVCC+Campus-1000521.jpg.html>

If one thing symbolizes the Yakima Valley Community College campus it is
the clock tower.? The lighting was not that great so I played around
with it quite a bit to get this:

YVCC Campus-1000509-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sp/YVCC+Campus-1000509-Edit.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Hard at work)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Hard at work)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Hard at work)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Hard at work)