Subject: [Leica] Tina’s essay… and extreme cold…
From: dbirkey at reachbeyond.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 05:03:04 +0000

 Tina, As always, your images and stories are fabulous?.  My first reaction
actually in reading the story is are you nuts?  Traveling to that part of
the world at that time of the year?  Do you know how cold it gets????

I absolutely admire your determination and resolve? and love the images you
were able to capture because you were willing to go at a time when nobody
else does..

Triple kudos is an understatement.

Duane (I hate taking pictures in cold weather) Birkey

Sent from my iPad