Subject: [Leica] IMG: Caroline, unmasked
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 16:24:20 +0200

I just received back from the lab in Valencia four rolls of film shot with
my ?new? Rolleiflex T. It is a real pleasure to handle those square
negatives. Here are a couple of portraits of a colleague, Caroline (she is
Dutch).

Masked:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-Rsn48NS/A

Unmasked:
https://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Film-portraits/i-X75Gm9Q/A
(we were outside, so all kosher)

I just added an Olesen bright viewing screen to the Rolleiflex, the one with
a microprism in the centre. Cannot say for sure that it has made focusing
that much easier, but certainly the image is much brighter than with the old
screen.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Caroline, unmasked)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Caroline, unmasked)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Caroline, unmasked)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Caroline, unmasked)