Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: visit to Le Mans, part 1
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 06:48:36 +0200

All the photos in the PAW for the middle week of July are from my visit to
Le Mans and our family reunion there. They are therefore mostly about
people, but there are also some views from the city itself and from the
surrounding countryside. If you have looked at the dedicated galleries I
posted last week, you will have seen some of these, but there are also quite
a few which I have not shown earlier. There are also links to a nice
interview with Joseph in the local newspaper Le Maine Libre (in French, and
with my English translation). It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3324

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: visit to Le Mans, part 1)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: visit to Le Mans, part 1)