Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 05:15:56 -0500

Greetings to all.  Another week of random photographs from around SoCo
Austin.  The first image is from a stand next to the State School for the
Deaf.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Retrospec+maybe+a+better+lock.jpg.html

This unfortunate bike is just a block away:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/study+in+green+and+rust.jpg.html

Texas has been quickly reopening since about mid-March.  There is a severe
shortage of workers for the service businesses.  $1000 dollar bonuses
after 90 days etc.  The wages offered on this sign do not include tips.  In
the U.S. tips can be 300% or more of wages in a good restaurant/bar with a
charming server:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Now+HIring.jpg.html

This one is a comment on the places we put ourselves:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/cages.jpg.html

Alright, this one is just for fun.  I was walking by, saw this and thought
of the TV show Adams Family:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Adams+family+thing.jpg.html

While applicable most everywhere, this scene of many women gathered over a
screen in a public place is most amusing at almost any level you care to
take it;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/sharing+is+caring.jpg.html

All the best.

--