Subject: [Leica] OT question
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:54:41 +0200

I have Instagram in my Cell Phone but I don?t use it to upload pictures, the
Cell Phone is useful only for looking and commenting, my pictures are on my
computer and I upload them directly from my computer. I work with Mac, you
can download Instagram on your computer, charge Instagram and in Development
Tools click on Agent User: IPhone, the system ?things? that you are
operating with a IPhone. I recomend you to put canvas on your portrait
images to convert them in square sizes, these are the ones used by
Instagram, for the landscape images no conversion is needed. Usually my
longest size of images I upload to Instagram is 500 or 550px., saved as a
file for web at high resolution, there are images about 50 Kb.

Lluis