Subject: [Leica] Do you suffer from vemodalen?
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 11:49:50 -0700

?From the Dictionary Of Obscure Sorrows. I?m sure we can all relate:

vem?dalen ? n. the frustration of photographing something amazing when
thousands of identical photos already exist?the same sunset, the same
waterfall, the same curve of a hip, the same closeup of an eye?which can
turn a unique subject into something hollow and pulpy and cheap, like a
mass-produced piece of furniture you happen to have assembled yourself.

--Peter   ;-)

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Do you suffer from vemodalen?)