Subject: [Leica] IMG: a teensy rocket
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 02:33:44 +0000

The Sony a1's early firmware version has a few bugs including a problem with
the EVF blacking out with the sun low on the horizon over the photographer's
right shoulder. ?Updated firmware 1.10 is supposed to fix this and a couple
of other bugs. ?After updating the firmware I tried making the viewfinder
misbehave. ?No can do. ?While ?was testing I found a bird to photograph,
doing its best to mimic a teensy rocket.

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/hirundinidae/petrochelidon/pyrrhonota/petpyr06.html

Sony a1, 600mm GM, hand-held
sore left arm tomorrow

Doug Herr