Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 04:57:43 -0500

Greetings to all.  We begin this week with three images from Chicago's
Irving Park neighborhood.  A niece of mine has a wonderful baby girl that
we went to visit(of course we weren't interested in the niece or her
husband...)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Irving+Park+under+the+elevated+train.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/hot+dog+Irving+Park.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/cows+5KM+from+Wrigley+Field.jpg.html

These were all around an underpass and an elevated train stop for Old
Irving Park.

Back in Austin we start with a bit of promotion for a personal trainer:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/personal+trainer+at+Atomic+Motel.jpg.html

We will end with a wall down by the Austin American newspaper office and
printing plant:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Tesla+on+a+wall.jpg.htmlhttp://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Efficiency+Ranch.jpg.html

Perhaps with regulatory delays in Germany we will see Giga Texas come on
line before Giga Berlin.  They are already hiring production workers and
producing castings at the partially completed facility here.

All the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com