Subject: [Leica] Picking up old lenses
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 22:37:27 -0700

Don.? I had that very lens.? In its day it really was a nice lens.? I
used it in Universal Screw Mount with an adapter on my Rollei SL-35 for
30 years or so.? I think I sold it and all my Rollei stuff to someone on
this list, but I can't remember who. True, my 100/2.8 APO is far
superior, but at the time I took many great photos with that simple
40mm.? I am glad it has new life with the mirrorless cameras, as has
many great old lenses.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans