Subject: [Leica] Video: Seapoint, Swimming and Sewage
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 23:29:18 +0100

For the past year, I've been involved in a political contretemps over
the consequences of an egregious planning decision on property near me.
I'm chairman of the local residents, and we decided to do a brief video
about the situation.

Have a look at my efforts so far. It should be self explanatory, but if
you have a question, let me know.
https://youtu.be/dJ5Bq74bObs

I did this on the free version of the software, but am upgrading shortly
to the HD (high definition) version of same to improve clarity.
Unfortunately, I'm discovering that working on videos rather than still
images, really clogs up my pc and I may have to upgrade my entire
system. A pity, as there seems to be a worldwide memory shortage out
there at the moment.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Video: Seapoint, Swimming and Sewage)