Subject: [Leica] Back to the Street
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 13:52:58 -0600

Dear Lluis!

I bet getting out has been good for you!

The Noctilux has such a razor sharp focus plane wide open that I can really
appreciate when you snap your subject into focus!  I really like how you
caught that person in "Resting" - truly a "Leica-Look" image.

I've also always loved when you catch a moment of regular life - and Cafe
Zurich Barcelona you do this with the gentleman looking at his phone.

Thank you for posting!

jasse