Subject: [Leica] Delicate Operation
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 10:52:31 -0700

The problem is that there is no model designation anywhere on the
scope.? I have spend a lot of time looking online for similar scopes and
only found one.? They give no model designation, either.? Only refer to
it as a "laboratory microscope".

Nikon Laboratory Microscope | Minnesota Medical
<https://www.minnesotamedical.com/product/nikon-laboratory-microscope/>

It is not rocket science figuring how it works, just how to gain access
without some spring shooting across the room or causing more damage with
the seized up shaft.? Thankfully none of that happened and it is nice
and smooth now.? Just got to figure out these darn set screw holes that
seem to have nowhere to go.? I have an idea that came to me while
sleeping last night for the last major problem.

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson