Subject: [Leica] Windows issues?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 12:13:13 +0100

Anybody else notice a prolonged slow down with their Windows boot up?

It appears to be running some newer processes including WaasMedic Agent
which are going through any of my files that are not created by a
Microsoft program and reporting same back to MS. It also has a tendency
to remove program items from my taskbar like Thunderbird. Screen black
outs are happening regularly as the pc hangs.

Imagine buying a house, decorating and furnishing it to your own taste,
and finding the previous owner has broken in while you're in bed asleep,
rearranged everything, put spy cameras up, and thrown out your late
father's chair. It's so infuriating, I'm thinking of switching operating
system to Linux or something else.

Comments welcome.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Windows issues?)