Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - Astronaut Michael Collins 1969
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 14:24:19 -0500

Ric, Jim, Jayanand, Nathan, Don, Lluis, Douglas, thank you all for looking
at my photo.  It's always been a favorite of mine, for his pleasant
demeanor.

I've still got much to do in organizing my archive.  It's frustrating that
I have contact sheets for a few early rolls, but can't find the negatives
to go with them.
Also that I've been separated from most of my negatives and slides for 14
months due to the pandemic.  I scanned a vintage print of Collins for the
gallery.
It looks like I will soon be able to visit the AGSL room on campus again to
do more organizing and scanning.

--
Alan

(Retired)