Subject: [Leica] Some new pics
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 09:21:11 -0600

Dear Lluis

I hope you are feeling well after your injection.

Honestly - I'm a little worried about you.  These are certainly great
images - but I can see from these captures, and from what you've said - you
are maintaining your distance from people - for all the right reasons I may
add.

However - for me - what always made your photography special was a
connection with your subject.  My all time favourite photos you have taken
were always capturing an intensely personal moment amongst friends.  While
we are only witness to the image captured with your Leica - I always felt
comfort and happiness knowing that the image was a moment - likely followed
with you meeting new people!

For me, Placa de Sarria is a great moment - but from a distance.  I can see
what you were doing with "Pond" because I've seen some of your landscape
captures and the abstract element, along with the balancing is artistry too.

Please stay safe - and please keep sharing and posting your photos!  They
make my day.

Here in Calgary, we are locking down again, and schools are closing.  It's
feeling grim as the Canadian government is tripping over itself to get
vaccinations out to everybody.

Jasse