Subject: [Leica] Frost Control
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 16:19:33 -0700

Finally had a cool night where the orchards needed to undertake a bit of
frost control to protect the flowers.? Always pretty.? Darn near froze
my fingers off with the cold temperatures and the sprinklers hitting me
for an hour.? My gloves actually started to freeze to my hands.? But it
was fun.

Nice blossom with some shorter icicles? (Q2)

Johnosn Orchard Ice-1010735 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/si/Johnosn+Orchard+Ice-1010735.jpg.html>

Much Longer ones (D750 wth 100 APO)

Johnosn Orchard Ice-6604-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/si/Johnosn+Orchard+Ice-6604-Edit.jpg.html>

Encased (Q2)

Johnosn Orchard Ice-1010713-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/si/Johnosn+Orchard+Ice-1010713-Edit.jpg.html>

Sun Star with some sprinkler action (Q2)

Johnosn Orchard Ice-1010710 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/si/Johnosn+Orchard+Ice-1010710.jpg.html>

Extreme crop from the one above (Q2)

Johnosn Orchard Ice-1010710-2 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/si/Johnosn+Orchard+Ice-1010710-2.jpg.html>

Nice the Q2 is water sealed because it did get wet.

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Frost Control)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Frost Control)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Frost Control)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Frost Control)