Subject: [Leica] Video: The Dart at Lansdowne
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 14:41:54 +0100

Thanks Ric, but "a natural", I don't think so!

That said I'm learning more about editing tricks, and have also included
more stuff, including still images I took on that day with a commentary.
Here's the new variant...

https://youtu.be/wZNBqK5pm0Y

Comments and criticism welcome.

I'll put some of the images up on the Lug when I get time.

Douglas
Getting his own first jab (Pfizer) next Wednesday at my doctor's
surgery. A sort of freedom beckons.