Subject: [Leica] Former City Hall in New Haven, Indiana
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 14:08:15 -0500

Actually, I hadn't but when I did I saw what I expected.  I went to high
school at a building across the street from Overland Park city hall and in
3 years saw it double in size(1960's).  It has now divided like a cell and
has multiple offspring.  Overland Park has grown very significantly but is
now largely land locked as it grew out on all sides to cities large enough
that it couldn't engulf and devour.