Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/4/2021: three Copenhagen vignettes
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 20:16:11 +0200

On Friday, I drove from Aarhus to Copenhagen, checked into my hotel,
returned the rental car (no need for a car in Copenhagen) and set out to
enjoy the good weather. I have three random images. On R?dhuspladsen (City
Hall Square) there is a sign for cyclists:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sWNs5Wc/A

Traditional Danish fast food, a ?p?lsevogn? or sausage cart. Right now, all
restaurants are closed, except for takeaway service?so many of them do not
bother opening at all. But fast food like this (or the more recent burger
trough-type places) are doing OK:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZtNqNcQ/A

On the square in front of the main courthouse I came across these mounted
police officers who obviously did not have any crime to fight at the moment:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4Cvg3Gc/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/4/2021: three Copenhagen vignettes)
Reply from michiel at fokkema.eu (michiel at fokkema.eu) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/4/2021: three Copenhagen vignettes)