Subject: [Leica] For Sale
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 12:26:12 -0600

*Photo Equipment for Sale*

For sale in CONUS. PayPal or Check

Leica M Meter - old speeds with box.  The needle seems to move in response
to light but I can?t honestly verify much more than that as I don?t have an
M camera that it can mount to.

$25

Leica RE SLR body in black. Cosmetically 9. $400

Leica R4 with Motor Winder Cosmetically the R4 is a 9 and winder 8 $300 for
both

Leica R8 black 9/10 $525

Rolleiflex Automat MX overhauled 2017 by Henry Flenor.  New Maxwell
Focusing screen added.  Comes with lens shade, Rollienar close up lens type
2, Rolleikin 35 mm adapter, leather case. NEW PRICE:  Ebay price is $800
but for LUG it?s $650.

*Books and Photographs for Sale*

The Prairie Madness Project is something that I?ve been doing for about 10
years.  It finally came to me that I was never going to get rich selling my
photos.  So I came upon the idea of selling my book and photos with
donations being made to two prairie preservation organizations here in the
United States.

So I invite LUG to take a look  https://www.prairiemadness.com/ and head
over to ?Own a Piece of the Prairie? to consider buying a book or photo.
The prices listed do not include postage which I will add after the
selection is made.

*Film for Sale*

Hand rolled Foma Retro 320 Soft-  Hard to find film in individual 35 mm
rolls.  The only place I could find it was at B and H in 100 foot rolls.
I?m selling 36 exp for $6.00.  I?ve shot the first roll and there are not
scratches or light leaks.  The film has a glow about it hence the term
?soft? .  Won?t be my daily film but for that certain look it?s great.

*Postage- *to be figured out at time of purchase.

Selling as there?s been a downturn in my investments due to COVID. Pictures
upon request.

Ernie Nitka

enitka1 at comcast.net